How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like an Acura SUV or Acura sedan, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with auto detailing. However, luxury vehicles are not maintained in the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention. Follow our guide to luxury car care below, so you can fully show off your vehicle on Hartford roads.
- If your luxury vehicle has leather upholstery like the Acura MDX interior does, you need to not only clean the leather but also condition it so it doesn’t lose their pristine shine.
- You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish.
- Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and turning heads on your next Hartford day trip.
It’s All in the Details
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the Acura MDX or Acura TLX will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through Canton. With the right tips–like always using the right gas–you can allow your luxury SUV or luxury sedan to stand out from a crowd.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be on (or smashed into) the material.
- Using a leather cleaner and microfiber cloth, do a surface clean of the area.
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have gotten stuck.
- Wipe the area again with a microfiber cloth to remove the loosened debris.
- Apply a high-quality leather condition to your seats following the product’s directions.
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris.
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth. If you aren’t sure what product to use, consult your owner’s manual or local dealer.
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine.
For the exterior:
Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new and slow down the wear and tear that a vehicle’s exterior paint sustains over time. You can do this yourself, or have it detailed at a car wash, or take it to your local service center in Hartford. After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new, and repel dirt and debris.
Choose Your Luxury Vehicle at Acura of Avon
West Hartford drivers love the appeal of a luxury model, and opting for a Acura at Acura of Avon is the right way to go. When you want to learn more about the luxury Acura models, contact Acura of Avon or pay us a visit near Manchester to keep your vehicle in top shape!
Acura Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is an AWD system to help drivers accommodate for inclement weather. We all know that Hartford weather can be brutal, so it’s no surprise that all-wheel drive systems are so popular, especially the Acura SH-AWD system. So, how can the Acura-exclusive Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system improve your driving experience…
Whether you’re a local in the Hartford area or you’re visiting from out of town and planning a day out, this city offers plenty to see and do. There’s a ton of fun for families, great places to hang out with friends, and even unique activities for a date night. Check out five of our…
The Acura RDX offers for different package levels to remain one of the best luxury SUVs on the Hartford roads, with packages including the RDX with Technology Package offering the latest entertainment features, and the Advance Package, bringing the most luxury interior features on your new Acura RDX. If you’ve already compared the RDX vs…