What is AcuraWatch™?
When it comes to safety, Acura has you covered with a range of different safety features. For drivers in Hartford and West Hartford who want additional confidence on the roads, there’s the AcuraWatch™ driver-assistance suite. Standard on all new MDX and RLX models and available on every sedan and SUV in the new Acura lineup, AcuraWatch™ is designed to improve driver awareness and to help prevent accidents. Learn more at Acura of Avon, and contact us with any questions!
Is AcuraWatch™ Worth It?
AcuraWatch™ is a suite of high-tech features that uses advanced sensors, cameras, and mitigation measures in order to alert you of potential dangers and intervene when it’s necessary. It’s hard to put a price on peace of mind knowing you and your passengers are safe. Explore the suite of features below to decide if AcuraWatch™ is worth it:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): This feature sends out radar signals in front of the vehicle to detect if a potential forward collision might occur. When it detects this possibility, it sends a warning to the drive, and if the driver fails to react then it intervenes by applying the brakes automatically.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): This feature uses a camera that faces the road ahead of the vehicle and is able to determine if the vehicle is drifting out of the center of its lane. When it is, the vehicle uses precisely directed torque to guide the vehicle back to the center of its lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): When cruise control is in use with this feature, you won’t have to worry about braking and accelerating to maintain a safe distance between your car and the one in front of you because this feature does that work for you.
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM): If your vehicle is in danger of going off the road, this system sends a warning and is able to intervene with gentle steering to make sure your car stays on the road.
What Are Additional Acura Safety Features?
In addition to the AcuraWatch™ safety suite, Manchester drivers can access an even longer list of safety features and driver-assistance features for increased confidence on the roads. Enjoy the features of your AcuraWatch™, as well as upgrades and add-ons including:
- Head-Up Warning
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Multi-view Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Surround-View Camera System
What is the AcuraWatch™ Plus Package?
The AcuraWatch™ Plus Package was available on previous model years, allowing drivers to access additional safety features in an available Acura Package for an upgrade. On new Acura models, you can access these same safety features and more integrated into packages like the Acura Advance Package and Acura Technology Package. Discover MDX packages and RDX packages in detail at %%di__name%%.
Stay Safe on the Streets with AcuraWatch™
Find an AcuraWatch™-equipped model like the new Acura RDX, in Canton! If you have any questions or want experience AcuraWatch™ in action, contact us at Acura of Avon. Compare it to the Lexus Safety System+ or ask us about AcuraWatch™ vs. Honda Sensing® to learn more.
Learn More at Acura of Avon
The 2019 Acura MDX interior offers Hartford families a three-row SUV with plenty of space and a bevy of luxury features. Smartphone integration and premium seating come standard, but you also have the option to enhance your MDX interior with the Technology or Advance Package. There is so much to love about the Acura MDX…
With features like a 4-year Roadside Assistance program, SH-AWD®, and more, it’s easy for drivers in West Hartford to depend on Acura reliability. Take a closer look at what makes Acura reliable, and then compare the Acura RDX vs MDX to learn more about our inventory of new SUVs at Acura of Avon. Learn MoreView InventoryContact Us…
Contact Parts Whether you’re in need of Acura repairs or looking to buy new parts for your DIY Acura project at home, it’s important to use Acura OEM parts to ensure your vehicle keeps running smoothly and efficiently. count on a dealership like Acura of Avon, where we keep a full inventory of Acura OEM parts in…