2021 Acura TLX Overview
The TLX debuted in 2015 and hasn’t seen any major changes — until now. A bold 2021 Acura TLX redesign enhances the luxury sedan’s exterior design, engines, safety tech, and cabin amenities. Keep reading for a 2021 Acura TLX overview from Acura of Avon, and then browse our new TLX inventory to see what’s on our lot near Hartford!
2021 Acura TLX Redesign: What’s New for 2021?
This year’s Acura TLX starts at $37,500 MSRP*. A used TLX is a solid choice if you’re sticking to a budget, but you’d miss out on lots of exciting upgrades to the 2021 Acura TLX interior, performance, and design:
- A longer wheelbase shifts the TLX’s front wheels closer into the corners for sharper handling.
- New 18-inch alloy wheels, a stiffer chassis, and a 4-wheel independent suspension for enhanced traction and a smoother ride.
- Smaller and more potent turbocharged engines for more dynamic driving.
- New 272-HP108 VTEC® Turbo engine for an additional 66 horsepower and 98 pound-feet of torque.
- A sportier exterior that takes design cues from the BMW 5-Series and Genesis G70.
2021 Acura TLX: Interior Features
The latest Acura technology comes standard, so you’ll never have to worry about keeping your passengers happy on long rides. Extensive driver-assist safety features help you to stay focused, and multitasking is a breeze with hands-free smart device compatibility. This year’s 2021 Acura TLX interior adds the following newly-standard features:
- 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Heated, synthetic leather front seats
- 10-speaker sound system
- LED ambient lighting
- Aluminum trim
- Keyless entry
2021 Acura TLX: MPG and Engines
The 2021 TLX features a new HP108 VTEC® Turbo engine with more horsepower, peak torque, and low-end torque than the 2020 model’s 3.5L V6. The EPA has estimated the Acura TLX mpg at 22 in the city and 31** on the highway, impressive specs for a sports sedan. A number of advanced tech features elevate the TLX into high-performance territory:
- Standard VTEC® turbocharged engine — Delivers 272 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque.
- 10-speed automatic transmission — Standard on FWD models for quick acceleration and seamless gear changes.
- Adaptive Damper System — Provides precise handling and controlled cornering on nearly any West Hartford road surface.
- Available rear-biased Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) — Enhances traction and handling on any Manchester terrain by sending 70% of torque to the rear wheels.
Lease or Finance a New Acura TLX for Sale in Canton!
Questions about the 2021 Acura TLX redesign? Our knowledgeable team is happy to provide all the specs you’re looking for, from Acura TLX mpg estimates to warranty info. Contact us today to explore your leasing vs. financing options in Berlin! Visit us to explore the 2021 Acura TLX interior and take a test drive today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors
More from Acura of Avon
The 2020 Acura MDX remains a favorite luxury SUV in Hartford, with available front-wheel drive, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®. In fact, the Acura MDX is a stark competitor against competing models, including the Lexus RX and the Toyota Highlander Limited. One of the reasons why is because of the Acura…
The TLX debuted in 2015 and hasn’t seen any major changes — until now. A bold 2021 Acura TLX redesign enhances the luxury sedan’s exterior design, engines, safety tech, and cabin amenities. Keep reading for a 2021 Acura TLX overview from Acura of Avon, and then browse our new TLX inventory to see what’s on our lot…
Who says you can’t have a vehicle that’s both stylish and powerful? Our Canton customers deserve both, and that’s what they get with the 2020 Acura MDX. You’re probably aware of this luxury SUV’s sleek appearance, but did you know that the Acura MDX towing capacity rivals some mid-size pickups? So, how much can an…