2018 Acura MDX vs. 2018 BMW X5
While the 2018 Acura MDX and the 2018 BMW X5 are both large luxury SUVs, when you chose the Acura model you reap the following rewards:
- The 2018 MDX starts at $44,200 MSRP*, while the X5 starts at $56,950.
- Get lots more room for passengers and cargo
- Enjoy nicer standard features as standard like leather trimmed seats and adaptive cruise control
Explore the head-to-head comparison below, and check out the impressive MDX inventory at Acura of Avon.
The 2018 Acura MDX is one of the most affordable large SUVs in the luxury class:
- The MDX has a starting MSRP of only $44,200 MSRP*, putting it within reach of many Hartford-area families.
- The X5 costs at least $56,950 to start driving, and if you opt for the top-of-the-line trim the MSRP climbs all the way to $73,800.
The ample size and smart use of space in the 2018 MDX gives Canton drivers lots of room for everyone and all of their stuff.
- There is standard seating for seven in the MDX, making this model a practical people mover. There is also 90.9 cubic-feet of overall cargo space, giving you true hauling capabilities.
- Seating in the X5 is limited to five, and the total cargo volume measures only 66.0 cubic-feet. For many drivers that is less than they want and need from an SUV.
The MDX has a true luxury feel thanks to the luxury and technology features
that come standard:
- Leather trimmed seats offer a premium look, and adaptive cruise control takes the stress out of long drives. The LED headlights upgrade the look even further, and satellite radio gives you endless hours of new listening options.
- You can get all these same features in the base X5, but you will have to pay extra for options and raise the starting price even further.
The 2018 Acura MDX Excels at Acura of Avon
This really is a great model, but compare it to the RDX before you make a final decision. Then visit Acura of Avon for a tour, test drive, and luxury SUV offers. Get the financing process started from the comfort of your own home, and contact us with all your questions.
Disclaimers: * Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination &; Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.