What are the 2021 Acura TLX Interior Features
If you have a desire for the sleek style and impressive agility that a sedan can provide, but you also crave a luxurious experience, the new Acura TLX interior offers the cabin you need to take on your Hartford commute. From a concert-like audio system to LED ambient interior lighting, the TLX interior will allow you to craft the driving experience you’re looking for. Whether you want to buy or lease the 2021 Acura TLX, our finance team can help you secure a great deal. Learn more about the wondrous Acura TLX interior with us below!
Standard Acura TLX Interior Amenities
With a solidified status as a leading luxury brand, you can expect nothing but the best, even from the base TLX interior package. When you select the Standard TLX Package you can look forward to the following 2021 Acura TLX interior amenities:
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Heated Front Seats
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
Available Acura TLX Interior Amenities
One of the great advantages of upgrading your West Hartford vehicle with a luxury brand like Acura is the access to the latest in-cabin technology. The Acura TLX offering has diverse options to suit the needs of your specific Manchester commute. In addition to the Standard Package, you can select from the Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, or Advance Package. Each option has unique features to provide added comfort, performance, and technology. Discover some of what to expect from each Acura TLX package below:
- Technology Package – offers perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching, and more.
- A-Spec® Package – provides either Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating with contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a Metallic Footrest Pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and much more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – comes with a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Acura TLX Cargo and Passenger Space
When upgrading to a deluxe sedan, you may not be expecting ample space. While the TLX is able to deliver sleek stylings and powerful performance, the interior is well-appointed to offer generous passenger and cargo dimensions. Your whole crew will find plenty of space to get comfortable thanks to the formidable 2021 Acura TLX interior dimensions:
- Cargo Capacity: 13.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in / 36.3 in
- Legroom (front/back): 36.3 in / 34.9 in
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in / 54.6 in
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in / 55 in
Discover the TLX Interior in Canton
Now that you’ve had the opportunity to read about the Acura TLX interior features, why not experience this luxury sedan in person? When you visit Acura of Avon, our team will help you find the perfect model to pair with your wishlist and financial goals. If you have any lingering questions about the TLX, explore our 2021 Acura TLX overview, or contact us today to learn more!
More from Acura of Avon
The 2021 Acura RDX interior is second to none when it comes to the luxury crossover segment. This vehicle sports impressive Acura interior technology and tons of space to craft a cabin that will keep you connected and comfortable. If you’re looking to take your commute from Hartford to West Hartford to new heights, the Acura…
If you have a desire for the sleek style and impressive agility that a sedan can provide, but you also crave a luxurious experience, the new Acura TLX interior offers the cabin you need to take on your Hartford commute. From a concert-like audio system to LED ambient interior lighting, the TLX interior will allow…
The 2020 Acura MDX remains a favorite luxury SUV in Hartford, with available front-wheel drive, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®. In fact, the Acura MDX is a stark competitor against competing models, including the Lexus RX and the Toyota Highlander Limited. One of the reasons why is because of the Acura…