What are the 2020 Acura RDX Packages?
Thanks to comprehensive features list, even the base trim 2020 Acura RDX feels like a premium trim. Standard performance features deliver state-of-the-art handling, plus high-tech safety features to keep Canton drivers in control, no matter the weather. Read on for details of what you’ll get on all four 2020 Acura RDX packages with the automotive experts at Acura of Avon.
2020 Acura RDX Trim Levels
The RDX comes in four trims — a well-outfitted standard package, the Technology Package for even more intelligent connectivity features, the aggressive and sporty A-Spec, and the luxurious Advance:
- 2020 Acura RDX Standard Package
- Inline-4 FWD: $37,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD® :$39,600 MSRP*
- 2020 Acura RDX Technology Package
- Inline-4 FWD: $40,800 MSRP*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: $42,800 MSRP*
- 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec Package
- Inline-4 FWD: $43,800 MSRP*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: $45,800 MSRP*
- 2020 Acura RDX Advance Package
- Inline-4 FWD: $45,700 MSRP*
- Inline-4 SH-AWD®: $47,700 MSRP*
2020 Acura RDX Standard Performance Features
All trim levels deliver exhilarating speed, quick steering, and tight handling to hug the curves as you head into Hartford:
- Turbo Aluminum-Alloy 2.0L 4-Cylinder engine
- 272 hp
- 280 lb-ft of torque
- 22 city mpg/28 hwy mpg**
- 17.1 gal. fuel tank capacity
2020 Acura RDX Standard Key Features
If you’re a West Hartford driver in the market for a performance-optimized vehicle at a reasonable price point, the RDX base trim covers a lot of ground:
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters — 10-Speed Automatic Transmission can be partnered seamlessly with the smooth and powerful 4-cylinder engine. Switch easily from one-touch automatic, driving modes optimized for sport or fuel efficiency, and fully-manual paddle shifting.
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines — Toggle between multiple camera options designed to help judge trajectory, parallel park, watch for pedestrians while backing out, and see low-to-the-ground obstacles.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) — All packages also feature advanced CMBS™ safety technology, which uses a radar transmitter and forward-facing camera to determine the distance and closing speed of objects in your path.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) — LKAS detects the highway lane boundaries and uses a forward-facing camera mounted above the inside rearview mirror to keep the RDX centered.
2020 Acura RDX Packages and Upgrades
If you want to boost performance without going up a full trim level, available upgrades like the available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) can make your standard RDX feel like a top-tier trim. This high-performance handling system boosts dry-road performance while providing the same all-weather advantages of conventional all-wheel drive. With the majority of torque applied to the back wheels, your RDX will feel firmly planted on curves, even under hard acceleration.
Ask Acura of Avon About Our Acura RDX Inventory!
Thanks to generous flexibility in trim packages, feature upgrades, and accessories, you’re sure to find the RDX you’re looking for. You can also take a look at the RDX colors and cargo space, or check out the RDX Technology Package to see what suits your style. You can even compare the Acura RDX vs. Lexus NX with our team! If you’re in the Hartford or Manchester area, drop by Acura of Avon to peruse our RDX inventory. We offer flexible financing, new vehicle specials, and specific RDX special offers to help you bring home the RDX that fits your needs. Reach out to schedule a test drive today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.