Lease Return Center
Returning a leased vehicle to the dealership should be cause of excitement. Once the process is complete, you can start looking for something new to drive. At Acura of Avon, we make it as easy as possible for all drivers to return their leased vehicle and complete their lease agreement. Learn more about our convenient Acura Lease Return Center and why you should consider relying on us for all things leasing.
The Acura of Avon Advantage
You don’t want to spend any more time and energy than necessary returning a leased vehicle. And when you do complete the process, you want it to be as simple and straightforward as possible. At Acura of Avon, we do more to ensure you have a splendid experience:
- Return Multiple Makes – You can return any leased Acura or Honda model to our dealership.
- Purchase Not Necessary – You can return any applicable leased model to our dealership even if it was leased at a dealership in another state.
- Loan Experts On-Site – You can work directly with Acura loan experts who have all the answers you need to close out your lease agreement.
- Huge Inventory Available – You can immediately start browsing our massive inventory of new or used vehicles as soon your lease agreement is completed.
Why Lease Your Next Vehicle?
Leasing is an option that all drivers should consider. Depending on your wants and needs, a lease could be a superior option to purchasing a new or used vehicle. These are some of the biggest advantages of leasing:
- Pay less each month and possibly avoid a down payment
- Drive a car that you could not afford to purchase outright
- Cut the cost of repairs with a factory warranty
- Drive something new after just a few years
- Avoid the hassle of a trade-in vehicle
- Skip paying the sales tax
Leasing Made Easy at Acura of Avon
From beginning to end, we make leasing an appealing option for a larger number of drivers in Avon and Hartford. We also have a simple and accessible financing process if you decide that you would rather purchase a vehicle. If you have any questions at all, please contact us at your convenience.